<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5178607391017343599?origin\x3dhttp://brushed-by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title:
date: Saturday, March 6, 2010

(post edited)

Went out with mz&yy to FBT warehouse tday.

Lols, went walking to LRT, saw qianyi, clarence, ruth and hueyyee.
Second time that we meet each other by accident sial, haha.
So qiao!~


Was freaking late but mz&yy waited for me at aljunied station, ty :D

aft that went to bugis, bought a slogan tee :DD~
thn had lunch at foodcourt, the food are quite exp.

Then, something fking wth happen larhs.
I was looking at some stall's menu.
then apparently i was kinda blking a way of a male cleaner.
I dk what -.- He also nv say anything..
Then later I turned and see him, then I moved away.

Then you know what the fucker said?
"knn" -.-
which means ka nin na.

Then I said chao cheebye after he left :P

I mean like, seriously?
What kind of fucking attitude is that larh?
The fkr was working somemore sial, work until so buaysong, dun la!
Even if you wanna vent your anger dun need to be so rude right. -.-

If I can complain I confirm will larhs.
That stupid knnccb asshole.

:)
my food :D Tastes bloody nice.
fyi, I dint purposely make it looks like this until I saw the tomato "rings" xD

mz's pasta. Looks delicious, but apparently the mushrooms are tasteless.



Walked around in ILUMA :D
I love you mahs <3the bloody long escalator.


Then train-ed to lotone,
bought bbt,

went mz house, got odm watches.
slacked and LRT-ed home :D

posted by jellybeanies @ 8:48 PM
Back to Top, 0 comments