<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5178607391017343599?origin\x3dhttp://brushed-by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title:
date: Monday, January 25, 2010

Back from school, :D

Joined in a little with the sec1s' physical training.
I'm so good yeah? XD

Then later 4plus go shoot,
surprisingly, average score today is 90 :D

Walked home with dih after shooting, went to plaza first as he wanted to go mac buy food.
then elder brother was on the train sials. O.o

Hope he don't spout any nonsense to my parents -.-"

***

School today, dint pay much attention nowadays, though I was trying (VERY HARD) to, and I think I gonna fail my science alrd. Not to mention maths, which is usually sucky.

Reason, could not really hear what Ms Anisah was saying as DARIUS's voice kept buzzing in my POOR EARS. -.-"

He's so annoying can. Kept talking random stuff despite the number of times I told him to shutup..
Nvm, from tmr onwards, everytime he's gonna be irritating, I am going to whack him so hard to make him shut the hell up. And I seriously mean it. Because, I wish to do better this year.

My results have been quite sucky and I wanna UPGRADE. :D
geddit?
grades = A. B. C. D. or FAIL.
up = rise my grades, pull upppppppppppppppp.
So, UPGRADE!
(okay this is stupid.)

Last thing. PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT I LIKE HIM OR WHATEVER. I mean it. Before I get angry :)


***


SHINEE is gonna be at lot one this sunday, 1.30pm :D
Most probably going. ;)

posted by jellybeanies @ 6:59 PM
Back to Top, 0 comments