<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5178607391017343599?origin\x3dhttp://brushed-by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title: stupid younger brothers (refering to ec)
date: Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ng Eigchuan (EC) is fxcking acting pathetic, currently faking crying _|_

If I had this kind of brother I'd whack him. seriously. so evil sial -.-
shall update more later.

Okay, so the above paragraph was posted by me, yesterday night at mz's house.
stupid ec was like annoying mz for particularly not reason at all.
Then later Mz tell me give him sweets so I was like, why should I give when he's kicking and blahblahing you like this?

Then freaking ec threw a tantrum and kept taking mz's things and throwing about making stupid childish noises.
Mz and Ec fought.

Then later apparently, ec threw a comb at mz TWICE, then second time hit her mouth, causing two marks near her mouth on the outside, and inside her mouth, two front teeth bled abit.
Wtfxck!

After that , mz told her mother who was STILL in the toilet bathing, but her mother was like you provoke him then he like that larh.

Truth is , WHO THE HECK PROVOKED him. _|_

Ohyeah, and this freak had tried to grab the sweet from me, but hoho I'm stronger than him , so ended up he grabbed my arm, I grabbed his arm, lalala~
Then later free him , he went outside the toilet and kpkb to his mother, then I was like wth you make me first still dare say? Anyhow bullshit sial -.-"

Anw, this all happened in chinese :D
Oh, and ec is p6. And a problematic kid, I'd say.

Then later we were going to market to eat before going to grandmother's house.
When I went outside the house and wore my slippers, then freakass came and told me there was something sticky in my shoes then he went away -.-

I alrd wore the slippers -.-"!
Then it was indeed sticky.
And I believe the fxcktard spitted on my slippers. _|_

But nonetheless, I heck care this childish act of the loathsome kid. :D ;D

Then went to eat, then later went to gm house :D
*

Anw, ytd went to lot one to slack with mz, and I oni brought $1 dollar plus.
And I spent it all.
HAISSSSSSSS T.T

pathetic. ><"

Lols.
Shall reply tags in the next post ;D

posted by jellybeanies @ 7:26 PM
Back to Top, 0 comments