<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5178607391017343599?origin\x3dhttp://brushed-by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title: I miss sugar. ): !
date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Fortune favors the brave." Quoted from Pop Princess By Cathy Hopkins.

Okay, shall say where my hamster is..
Currently it's in beiying's house.

I left it there ytd T.T

And, according to beiying,
the packet of food that jenny gave, my hamster dint really eat it, but ate the packet of food that beiying bought. -.-"

DOTS.
Does that I mean I have to buy a new same packet of food that beiying bought? damnits.

Anw, so yesterday went to Amanda's house.
Sad that her "boyboy" hamster had died =.=

Hais..
But anw. her other hamsters are still as cute as ever :D

Then bus-ed and LRT-ed to beiying's house.
She carried both our cages and I carried both the HUGE bags of beddings.

They are bloody heavy. =.="!

Then left my hamster there T.T T.T T.T T.T!
and beiying came to my house for my hamster food, then she went back.

HAIS, I'M MISSING MY HAMSTER!
D:
(which I decided to name sugar. XDDD)

Anws, Beiying agreed to let me go to her house later to play with my hammie. xDDDDD

HAIZXVXZVXCV, I'm damn darn freaking freaking SAD.

posted by jellybeanies @ 9:08 AM
Back to Top, 0 comments