<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5178607391017343599?origin\x3dhttp://brushed-by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title:
date: Thursday, August 13, 2009

omg.

whattheheck is wrong with blogger now?!
the whole page...
nvms, dk how to say.

and, take note, the craps below are not really in sequence (:

*

Mrs Yip told us our oral results today, I'm not very happy with my results though. O.o
My expectations are high. xDD
Hais..

Then, during math lesson, Mrs Yip suddenly come in, she thought it was her lesson with us. -.-"
Thus we told her is maths lesson, not her lesson, then as she was carrying readers digest books, Mr Sze help her take and put on the table. O.o
then Mrs yip went away, lols.

P/S : Kept nodding off during maths, whilst Ms Chen was teaching Volume X.X
andand, Ms chen damn good, bought chocolates for us as we were guaii yesterday when a visitor from M.O.E came xD

p/sp/s, the cadbury chocolate I chose is all softsoft liaohs, cos melted -.-

*

Recess, ate laksa and drank milo.
weird combination, I know. :X
Then chionged upstairs to shoot.
Grouping was surprisingly not bad, but got few shots not really in the group -.-", or it will be better T.T
shoot finish lerh, went back upstairs, Mrs Yip was abit late for english lesson. O.o

*

Chinese, cher crapcrapcrap, zzzzz.
nodded off a few times also, struggled to stay awakeeeee. x.x
then cher release us late, so we were kinda late for asmb -.-"!
So it was mainly about sun wu kong, then is like opera type derh, then they spoke english, which sounds quite weird cos of their voices and its a opera show, I usually hear actors in opera say whatever language or chinese one mahhs O.o

Then is like their actions were like dragggggging time....
But the parts where they somersaulted in midair and did some cool tricks were nice (:

*

chiong downstairs to have lunch, with lynn&linyu&qianyi :D
then chionged upstairs for geography supplementary lesson, was kinda late :X

After that , went to shooting range to shoot 40 cards, wthell, a few people said my sighting card was good, then later I shot the rest, wtf, damn lousyyy canzczxczczxczxc -.-
then later Mr Rahim help me tally the score, kns marks larh.
then he tell me choose one card and shoot 10 shots, so I did.
the result was satisfactory for me x)

then later I asked if I was supposed to write the original score on the paper on the board, then he tell me "nvm dun write, last card quite good."
dots.
Hais, my score sucksssssssssss like hell, saturday kena shooting competition, gahhhhhhhhhzxczxczczxczxczxczxczczxc!

andand, ms ong tell us wear jeans.
hopefully I wun scrape off the scab on my wound whilst I wear the jeans =.=

*

rushed downstairs to energyboosters xD
omgomgomg got longan drink!
yaynessssssssssssssssssss! xD

walked home with layteng, lynn, angeline (:

Owe Angeline one garlic bread T.T
Cos is like I played a english song, then she guess correctly and we had a bet T.T!

*

tags replies.

12 Aug 09, 09:44 PM
Beiying!:D!: Btw, my blog also have the song! :D
`xinyi. : What song? "you belong with me"?
12 Aug 09, 09:43 PM
Beiying!:D!: I don't know anything abt both guys okay! what do you expect! lols. anws, TAGGED! (:
`xinyi. : Yeahh I know. xDDD tyty.
12 Aug 09, 07:39 PM
Kaiying: Hello! Nice blogskin. Hahaha, I saw someone's nameeeeeee O:
`xinyi. : tyty. LOLS. xD

posted by jellybeanies @ 7:49 PM
Back to Top, 0 comments