<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5178607391017343599?origin\x3dhttp://brushed-by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title:
date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009

okay, so the previous post has some freaking problem! -.-
I typed B : Carbon dioxide and oxygen but it dint appear -.-!
So shall finish the last post here.

Oh, and I THINK the first question for the science paper is something like :
In bright light, plants respire and give out____?
Or whatevers, forgot liaos.
A : Carbon dioxide
B : Carbon dioxide and oxygen.

AND, during science lesson today, beiying asked cher if the answer was A or B, and the answer is A! :D
threecheers for me xD
damn heng x)

*

So anw, today had history exam x.x
was kinda easy for the structured-essay questions, thank god~
kept hoping I dint write the wrong advantages for direct&indirect trade, scared I mixed them out x.x

FYI, I chose question 2 as I was more familiar with Trade instead of interaction and whatevers.

Wakakakzxczxczxc.

*
went for music period (:
Made "songs" of using tempo, and chopper. O.o

*
Mother tongue, got back exam papers.
so freaking fast sial.

&, second section, alot wrong -.-
ANDAND.
I'm so pissed larhs, cos the comprehension horhs, got this type of question, that give you one underlined sentence from the passage, and ask you to explain what the means.
Then is like got ONE WORD, 子, I left out the stroke and it became 蚊了.
WTHELL.
AND I GOT 0 MARKS FOR THAT 2MARKS QUESTION.
WTHELL.
Cher said any important points for the answer write wrong will get no marks -.- Thats the O-Level standard now -.-
freakyou people. TT

And, freaking keven got one more mark than me )):
damn him xD
&I was like chanting : stupid keven/freaking keven xD
Lols I'm so bad xD
whatevers . x)

And I totally dislike my score T.T
Got a B3 nial.
Sadded canzczxczxczxc..

*
Recess.
FREAKING YAN let us off late again!
Freakher _|_
ate chicken cutlet rice, wthells, I swallow alot rice (after chewing of cos), then is like later stuck in my chest there then cannot swallow down!
Cannot even burp.
Wthell.
Damn.. suffocated.. -.-
Then faster drank water from water cooler, but little effect nial....
Felt like vomiting it out later -.-

But eventually, fine liaos.
Got layteng to buy me milo, tyvms.
Then when I drank, was totally fine liaos (:

*
IT lesson , continued doing the NDP wallpaper thingy.

*
Double period science, but Ms Zhou gave the first period to Miss Aw for literature as tmr's literature T.T

*
Then science lesson next, cher let us watch Happy Feet worhs.
Then baby penguins were so C-U-T-E. xD
Lols.
And this is sorta the first time the class is so quiet during science period xD
Everyone was like watching the show intently x)

Then school ends, went to shooting range to passup reflection and oiled my pistol.
Waited for like 20 minutes then we can go in the range as we had no keys until the cher came to let us in -.-"

walked to LRT with qianyi&yingwen& jiayi (sort of anw).

posted by jellybeanies @ 3:27 PM
Back to Top, 0 comments