<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5178607391017343599?origin\x3dhttp://brushed-by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title: Teachers Day ; Back to bpps! :D
date: Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day (:

*

so, had english, geog, and science lesson today nial.
Ms Nisa nv come for geog, dk why o.O
But relief cher still got give back our paper, i got marks that i seriously did not expected x)
Its a miracle. I think its just lucky. But I shall still chiong for the next paper! x)

Science lesson , Ms Zhou told us got fieldtrip lerhs, for double period.
So this weds, going to sungei galoh nature reserve or however you spell it. x)
Till 4.15pn then can go home ==.

Recess, shot x)
Then cher wanted me to shoot the 4th card, but i was seriously hungry liaoh, cos I straightaway go range instead of eating first like I usually do.
So I chionger downstr to wat, 刚好 beiying they all going to hall for the concert at 12.20 liao -.-
But I still went to buy food, qy wait for me worhs, tys (:

Then went hall after eating.
Watched the concert.
No offense but I dint really think the celebration was very nice except the performance where there were 5guys in black dancing/acting, Lols.

Then Mr Seet presented award for some hero/heroines, we chose which cher for batman/superman/wonderwoman etc last time marhhs.
Then oni got one cher I know got awarded - Mr Mohammad - Mr Flash.
Lols, oni him that all the levels applause sial.
Mostly is upper sec applause only cos they knew the cher, but we dint know the chers mahh. O.o

*

Finally, release, then me and beiying chionged to LRT to go back to BPPS :D
Then reach the school, saw damn many secondary peeps.
Couldn't find my gfs -.-
But eventually found them at the foyer there x))))

Went to plaza with Tiffany&RENEE&PEISHI&STEFFI&JOANNE&MELISSA they all x)
Ate at Mac.
Anw saw quite alot of ex-bppsians :D

then later seperated with tiffany and jolee they all, left renee&melissa&joanne&steffi&peishi&me.
Walked around plaza, damn sianzczczxczczxczxc.

Then Renee gtg D:
Then went to some HDB block slack, then cos that was sort of considered loitering (although we only wanted to settle down somewhere and catchup with old times), so we went to Steffi's house there chat x)
kept play with steffi's Iphone, so fun sial xD
She got two touchscreen phone sehh, I so envious ): Lols. xD

Then 5plus went home, ):

But at last I saw all my girlfriends& some 6F-ians yeah x)
shall cancel a wish on my wishlist now X)

*

Tags Replies !

31 Aug 09, 06:13 PM
Jenny: hi
`xinyi. : hi.
31 Aug 09, 03:31 PM
Xuan: Hello.
`xinyi. : Hellohs.
30 Aug 09, 05:47 PM
'{Shimin=D: Hellohellohello!(: Tagggged,loves!<3
`xinyi. : ty&loves <3
30 Aug 09, 02:26 PM
yy: tags C:
`xinyi. : ty C:

posted by jellybeanies @ 6:30 PM
Back to Top, 0 comments