<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5178607391017343599?origin\x3dhttp://brushed-by.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title:
date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009

saw this quiz on maejin's blog, and imma bored so imma gonna do it. (:

Starting time: 20:12

Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoes size: 39 or 38?
Height: 158+cm?
Where you live: Singapore <3
Favourite drinks: bubbletea, ;D
Favourite breakfast: Erm. Cheese+egg sandwiches made by mother? xD

Have you ever been on a plane?
`sadly, nope D:

Swam in an ocean?
`-.- IDK how swim , I'd swim there only if I have a death wish :D

Fallen asleep in school?
`got before I think. ((:

Broken someone's heart?
`maybe?

Fell off your chair?
`freaking people.

Waited for someone to call?
`yeah :D

Saved emails?
`I think last time have. O.o

What is your room like?
`kinda small, table's messy (:

What was the last thing you ate?
`sweet corn! :D OHSHIT. haven eat dinner -.-"

Ever had Chickenpox?
`ofcourse. when I was in kindergarden I think. then passed it to my mother then. XP

Sore throat?
`name one person who haven got sore throat before -.- besides babies. ><

Stitches?
`think so.

Broken Nose?
`NOTHANKS!

Do you like picnics?
`yeappp :D

Who was/were the last person you danced?\
`idk, I dun dance. -.-

What was the last thing that made you smile?
`friends :D

What was the last thing you yelled at?
`Layteng? :PPPP

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like?
`yeap, qianyi, yingwen, vernice etcetcetc xD

Kiss anyone?
`like, no thanks!

Talk to an ex?
`nope.

Miss someone?
`Not really (:

Eat?
`i spent around $5^ on eating/drinking -.-

Best feeling in the world: Happiness?

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
`bo stuff animals ):

What's under your bed?
`dust.

Who do you really hate?
`no one, yet (:

What time is it now?
`8.20p.m. o.o


Is there a person on your mind right now?
`notreally..

Do you have any siblings?
`Elder brother.

Do you want children?
`Not now larhs! -.-"

Do you smile often?
`Average (:


Do you like your handwriting?
`so-so.

Are your toenails painted?
`not anymore now.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
`parents' bed bah?


What colour shirt are you wearing now?
`White?

What are you doing at 7pm?
`computering??

When did you last cry?
`ages ago.

Are you friendly?
`aye. :D

Do you have any pets?
`nope. but I kinda want one. ):

Did you hold hands with the ppl who mean anything to you now?
`huh?

Do you sleep with the TV on?
`room bo TV.

What are you doing now?
`Quizzing, obvious!


Have you ever crawled through a window ?
`no deathwish.


Are you closer to your father or mother?
`idk. father???


Who was the last person you cried in front of?
`how would I rmb......

How many people can you say you really love ?
`idk. 'girlfriends' bahh ? :D


Do you eat healthy?
`okayokay larh :P


Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
`nope.....

Did you cry because of something someone said to you?
`nope.

If your having a bad day, who would you go to?
`My room! :D

5 things I was doing 10 years ago?
`breathe, eat, sleep, walk, laugh.


5 things on my to-do list today ?
`dint make one :D


5 snacks I enjoy?
`chocolates! :D potato chips, calbee seaweed :D! toblerone. CHOCOLATE AGAIN :) cadbury. CHOCOLATE AGAIN :D Lays, potato chips? :D


If I were a billionaire?
`BUY, SAVE, DONATE, SPEND :D!

5 of my bad points?
`o.o idk, quite a few i think. :X


--

done (:

posted by jellybeanies @ 8:10 PM
Back to Top, 0 comments